Catherine completed her Honors bachelor’s in Human Kinetics and her Master’s degree in Health Science in Occupational Therapy at the University of Ottawa. She is licensed and in good standing with the College of Occupational therapists of Ontario, and she holds a membership with the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists.
Catherine is passionate OT with interest in working with children and adults in the areas of fine motor, sensory processing, self-regulation, and mental health. She has years of experience working with Autistic children and teens and adults with a psychological traumatic injury. She is offering OT services in both French and English.
In her spare time, Catherine enjoys hiking, knitting, playing volleyball and spending time with friends and family.
Catherine has training in various areas of paediatric occupational therapy including:
- LivingWorks Start – Suicide Prevention
- Behavioral Activation
- In-Vivo Exposure Therapy
- Emergent writing for Pre-K
- Handwriting Without Tears Print Workshop
- Implementing the best practice guidelines for children and adolescents with ADHD
- Sensory Processing for Early Education