Carol received her Master of Health Science in Occupational Therapy at the University of Ottawa and is licensed by the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario. She is a member of the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists and the Ontario Society of Occupational Therapists. Carol is bilingual, offering services in English and in French.
Carol is a passionate OT who works with clients to optimize their mental and physical health. She has a special interest in occupational balance, sleep hygiene, self-regulation and fine/gross motor skills. In her spare time, Carol enjoys travelling, cycling, yoga, meditation and playing with her morkie, Bella!
Carol is a lifelong learner and is looking to continuously learn to help her clients through evidence-based practice and up-to-date interventions. She has training in various areas including:
- Individual and Group therapy
- Motivational Interviewing (MI)
- Non-violent crisis intervention
- Occupational Performance Coaching (OPC)
- Evidence-Based Approaches: A Pediatric Perspective of the Occupational of Sleep
- Social Skills for Teens and Tweens with ADHD